The team at Ambitious Athletics is excited to announce that our weekly Tuesday morning yoga sessions are now open to the public! This means that all friends of Ambitious Athletics can now take advantage of the many benefits of yoga whether or not you are enrolled in one of our current bootcamp packages. Here’s the scoop:
• WHAT: Tuesday Yoga at Ambitious Athletics is an athletic 60-minute Vinyasa Flow class that targets areas of the body involved in athletic development. Some days we’ll emphasize core work and shoulder opening and other days we’ll target hips and hamstrings, but we always work the entire body with a full range of postures designed to improve your strength and mobility. Be prepared to sweat!
• WHERE: Our Woodley Park Location (DC Aikido Japanese Martial Arts Studio, 2639 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite-104; directly across the street from the Woodley Park Metro)
• WHEN: Classes begin at 5:45 a.m. sharp (Important: doors lock at 5:40 a.m., so all participants are encouraged to arrive by 5:30 a.m. to avoid missing class)
• WHY: Incorporating yoga into your regular fitness routine will do wonders for your body – inside and out! Yoga counts among its many benefits: increased flexibility and strength and improved posture and balance, all of which lead to a reduction in injuries. And if fewer injuries don’t put you in a good mood, yoga surely will through its stress reducing effects. Tell me you can’t spare an hour for all of these benefits!
• HOW: To take advantage of this awesome opportunity, visit https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=22533 and click "online store" at the top right corner to purchase your Ambitious Athletics Yoga Punchcard, which gets you eight 60-minute yoga classes for $120. Can’t come every week? Don’t worry about it. Every card expires four months from the date of purchase, so you have the flexibility of coming to class when your schedule allows. Once you’ve registered online, you will pick up your punchcard at your first class.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to seeing you there! Namaste. Emilie